Saturday, June 12, 2021

I need to share some humor from an Amazon product deep dive

I need to replace my mesh-back cushion that I use for cooling in my car. It has a 12 Volt plug. The small fan in the middle of the back blows ambient air, which is quite cooling when my back is sweaty as it so often is in temps exceeding 70 degrees. I know, I am a mutant. The plastic netted "cage" the fan is suspended in has degraded due to extended usage, leaving a sharp edge to poke me. And not in a good way.
I recall the slightly springy mesh seat cushions that we used in simpler times. That is what I was prepared to settle for. However, I may buy this one (pictured below). But I decided to scan all 93 questions to see what folks liked and didn't. Here is the humorous question, #61 making the deep dive well worth it:


Question: Does it help with farting passengers?
Response: I sure hope not.

This is likely that the respondent is hoping: The air intake is down at the driver's legs and NOT strong enough to capture exhaust fumes from your passenger.