Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Online riches abound

It is either getting funnier/weirder out there, or I am losing it........or, SEE: Venn diagram previously blogged.

I click on this regular Slate column to (usually) mock or (occasionally) find a must-have gem. But I today had such a strong reaction that I went to the comments. (I KNOW, rarely is one's life improved by this diversion).https://slate.com/comments/human-interest/2020/01/kobwa-multifunctional-electric-lunchbox-review-2020.html

My reaction was: cooking FISH at your DESK at WORK?  $#&@! I had to know how others reacted. Not only was I not disappointed, but for approx. 2 pages worth I delighted in exactly how they reacted.


Perhaps you would like to:
a) use some of your daily cat video watching budget or
b) use the time you habitually use to check out something in Wikipedia and link,link, link yourself down the rabbit hole and forget to eat/go to bed or


c) simply spare a few minutes, budgets and habits be damned.

Now I must get back to cat videos that don't watch themselves, you know.