Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Real winter

OK everybody. Time to buck up about winter, just one of four seasons available to us, and no longer arguably horrific. Here is horrific:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/videos/gallery/winter-storm-left-homes-encased-in-almost-a-metre-of-ice/sharevideo/6137652270001/most_popular

I was previously impressed with a Canadian weather channel video of  this snow of about 19 feet:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/videos/gallery/we-dont-know-which-one-is-our-home-town-digs-out-of-6-metres-of-snow/sharevideo/6135551786001

Which one would allow you to dig out? Would you even try? I am fairly sure I would just stay in my Bed Jet® equipped Tempur-Pedic® adjustable bed with my cat and a stack of puzzles. Assuming I still had power. If not, I would pile on all the down comforters I own (see disclaimer) and keep for such an emergency.
Little Blues (Aust./NZ penguins) in donated knit sweaters



So, put on your sweater and quite grumping.

Disclaimer: Only ever used while glamping: it must be VERY VERY cold before I dare trapping all my body heat.