Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hopey Changey and MATH !

My title for today is one way folks scoffed at Obama's first campaign slogan. And after two terms of Bush Jr. culminating in two years of recession and an ill advised war, we were ready for both.

Now, after nearly 3 years of the FM (4+ years counting a frightening presidential run which abused twitter by sharing a stream of "consciousness" of this FM on a national scale) I am ready for some hope and change times a factor of 𝑒 to the nth power.

As previously disclosed, I have been in a struggle with my psychologist over my current outlook as reality based (me) versus depression based (her). I think I have persuaded her that acknowledging reality and feeling depressed have an area of intersection as pictured in this
                  Venn diagram.
Style Note: my ability to choose appropriate colors for this chart was restricted. Please imagine reality as a light pastel, my depression as a lovely dark chocolate, and the intersection as a somewhat sweet, but still healthy chocolate brown.

In an awkward segue, I would like to share one of my favorite recipes. While it is true that I am no chef, I do have some culinary specialties. Enjoy!
  
Mary's Special Peanut Butter ©






Ingredients 36 oz jar Adams chunky peanut butter






Cook time Nuke 3 min at power of 2







Prep. time Stir 3 min with a wooden spoon handle






Freeze time 10 min upright, then 10 min. each side

rotating a quarter turn for each side






Serving size 2 TBS (on a good day)