Sunday, September 1, 2019

Ma Nature is PISSED

I follow tropical storms on the Weather Underground site:
https://www.wunderground.com/hurricane.

This video is available on their Dorian update today. Click to get a link to this awesome sight:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1167997827743567872


For more evidence that we humans are puny in the face of Ma I will share the most dramatic photo I have depicting a storm cloud going biblical. I find extreme weather fascinating, but prefer to experience it with no interruption to my creature comforts: lots of awe and no oh crap. (see Note Below)

Do you imagine that Republican politicians in Florida and up along the east coast will have a climactic "come to Jesus" moment?

We can only offer our prayers and hopes (which show little effect on Ma's moods).

By the way: "FALL !!" sung out in my joyous welcome to coming cool, color, and guilt reduced cocooning while binge watching some fool thing. I will be doing this everywhere I go (and whenever anyone comes to me) for a few weeks so consider this a TRIGGER WARNING.

Note Below: Extreme weather is fascinating; climate change however is an existential threat which evokes some awe and a butt load of oh crap.