Thursday, May 14, 2020

Easy guide to replacing work based insurance

US Flowchart
I  wanted to share with my readers how folks can navigate replacing lost workplace insurance in the USA. I tried several methods to make this flowchart readable, but failed due to either my Luddite linked limitations or a deep state plot.

I was able to get a readable version of approximately 60% of the chart. To allow you to appreciate the ease with which one can reach a solid actionable choice, I will list a few of the yes/no questions which branch to different further questions:
  1. Do you want to bet that Congress will fully subsidize COBRA?
  2. Have or are you very close to meeting and/or OOP max for the year?
  3. Try to guess:what will your yearly income be? 
  4. and many more.......















Alternate Insurance Universe
 I was able to replicate a readable version of several flowcharts from an alternate universe countries.