Friday, September 3, 2021

Fall!

I am available for personal appearances at your home, place of work (possibly redundant) and social masked gathering. I will bring my unbounded enthusiasm for the best of all seasons and my signature:

"FALL" in an exuberant falsetto with both arms flung high to the heavens. Free of charge. 

small print: non-consensual; no request required

I am aware that we still have warm (and possibly too hot) days ahead of us, and the risk of smokiness until the season's rains can come to quell spontaneous combustion. At least this year is not as horrible as last year (yet).

 

 

Also guilt free binge TV!

On a sad, or just confused note: my squirrel friendly back yard is un- squrriled. Are they hanging out in your yard? Is this a seasonal shift? Have my offerings become passe? Do I need to stock some resident wildlife? 

There seem to be quite a few "domestic squirrels" living in homes with the blessing of the human occupants (from trusted source:YouTube). There would of course be some destruction, but boy oh boy would Cleo be more entertained and aerobically fit!

 

 

And finally, this little video depicting my "fall is here" emotional state. Hedgehog happy dance